Magic Set Editor Templates

A forum for discussion of Magic Set Editor templates and use.
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:01 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: PSD Index
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:03 am 
Administrator

For the moments when you need something a bit... "stronger" than MSE? This is a copy of the PSD Thread I created for MTGSalvation. It is still there, but I'm putting it up here as well.

Due to the constant risk of PSD's being lost due to hosting issues, I took it upon myself years ago to make a fresh start. I opened a subversion workspace with assembla.com, a provider I trust, and rehosted the PSD's and linked to them here. If you make a PSD, please feel free to post it. But don't be surprised when I rehost it.

That last sentence may cause some apprehension. Let me be clear - it is still your template, with your name attached. If you post an update, I'll update my link as well. I've been using this host for years now, and they've not failed me yet - the hosting never expires, files never time out. In fact, every few nights, the files are even backed up. And one other big advantage of how I'm hosting them here; no more annoying "countdown" pages when you're trying to download a template. Each of the links below automatically goes to the template, no waiting involved.

Fonts

Post 8th Style Templates

Pre 8th Style Templates

Planeshifted Style Templates

Futureshifted Style Templates

Other "Official" Templates

Custom Templates

Other Stuff

Lost Templates
There are some templates no longer available that I would like to acquire. I'll list them here with a link to their original thread. If you have them, contact me. If you can get them to me somehow, I'll add them to the hosting here, securing their availability for the future.

Meteor's Token Template
Chrome Kaldra's Vanguard
Pendrell's Contraptions
Erad's Template