Magic Set Editor Templates
http://msetemps.sourceforge.net/phpBB3/

Template Index
http://msetemps.sourceforge.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=144
Page 3 of 5

Author:  Carl Miller [ Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:06 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Template Index

Looks like some stuff got updated yesterday/today :D

Author:  pichoro [ Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Template Index

Yes, I've uploaded SOOO many templates this weekend. I'm actually starting to run out of options now. There are only a few Magic templates left, really. And some other game files, but some of them start getting really obscure. And then there's VS and Yu-Gi-Oh. And I guess, I need to do something about Planechase?

Author:  Carl Miller [ Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Template Index

Also, you wouldn't happen to have Pokemon game file version 2013-05-19, would you? That also went missing when Pifro fell over. :(

Author:  pichoro [ Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Template Index

Carl Miller wrote:
Also, you wouldn't happen to have Pokemon game file version 2013-05-19, would you? That also went missing when Pifro fell over. :(


No, I actually don't have that at all. My Pokemon is older.

Author:  Carl Miller [ Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Template Index

Damn.

Author:  JmLyan [ Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Template Index

Just wanted to point out that the god template (enchantment creature is a more appropriate name though) is inaccurate for multicolored and artifacts. Also, are there any plans for a land version of it for enchantment lands?

Author:  pichoro [ Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Template Index

JmLyan wrote:
Just wanted to point out that the god template (enchantment creature is a more appropriate name though) is inaccurate for multicolored and artifacts. Also, are there any plans for a land version of it for enchantment lands?


On the matter of inaccurate frames, of course they are. BNG isn't even out yet - the frames included were guesses.

No plans for enchantment lands - depends on if the frames are ever available to me.

Author:  JmLyan [ Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Template Index

pichoro wrote:
JmLyan wrote:
Just wanted to point out that the god template (enchantment creature is a more appropriate name though) is inaccurate for multicolored and artifacts. Also, are there any plans for a land version of it for enchantment lands?


On the matter of inaccurate frames, of course they are. BNG isn't even out yet - the frames included were guesses.

No plans for enchantment lands - depends on if the frames are ever available to me.


Enchantment artifacts was part of Theros and was spoiled relatively early, though the multicolored are understandable.

I made a land template myself, but I couldn't figure out how to make it work for colored lands, like how the enchantment artifact blends with its colors. I assume this has something to do with each color of land in the normal modern template is a separate image while artifact isn't.

Author:  pichoro [ Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Template Index

JmLyan wrote:
pichoro wrote:
JmLyan wrote:
Just wanted to point out that the god template (enchantment creature is a more appropriate name though) is inaccurate for multicolored and artifacts. Also, are there any plans for a land version of it for enchantment lands?


On the matter of inaccurate frames, of course they are. BNG isn't even out yet - the frames included were guesses.

No plans for enchantment lands - depends on if the frames are ever available to me.


Enchantment artifacts was part of Theros and was spoiled relatively early, though the multicolored are understandable.


I don't know what to tell you besides I don't have the correct frame. If it bothers you, might I recommend some classes in photoshop? Me, I'm okay with what exists right now.

Author:  Carl Miller [ Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:25 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Template Index

Whatever happened to your extra planeswalker template?

Page 3 of 5 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/